Mod BRANDING Package
After an initial Q&A where we determine your identity, range of services and target client/customer we’ll craft the perfect brand identity for your business. A brand that captures the essence of what you offer, while attracting the clients you deserve. We’ll deliver a logo, brand guide, and your choice of up to 3 graphics/media collateral designs, that will ensure that your story and business will be remembered.
Custom Logo Design
- Brand questionnaire and design consultation (In person or Skype)
- 3 logo concepts with 2 rounds of revisions on the chosen concept
- One final logo – Full-color logo (main version), Grayscale logo, Logo to use with a color background, Small version of your logo to use as a favicon or icon
- Final logo files for both web and print: Scaleable, vector files: You will receive an .ai (Adobe Illustrator) and .eps file for your finalized logo concept, Vector PDF file: excellent for printing; can be opened in Illustrator, One high resolution .JPG logo file with a white background. You will receive this file in CMYK (for printing purposes) and RGB (for internet use), One high resolution .PNG logo file with a transparent background.
Brand Guidelines Booklet
- Brand positioning, target client and tone/voice of the company all together in a custom brand guide.
- Brand colors and sub colors
- Brand fonts, icons and imagery
Business Collateral Design
(Choose Three – includes design only, printing costs are additional if desired)
- Business card
- Letterhead design
- Double sided postcard
- Thank You cards
- Email header design
- Newsletter templates
- Other (let us know if there is something specific that you need)
Timeline: 3-4 weeks
ala Carte Branding Add-Ons
- Business Card Design
- Facebook/Twitter Header design
- Letterhead design
- Thank you cards
- Envelope Design
- Email Header design
- Newsletter template
$300 each or pick 3 for $750
(design only, printing additional)
Looking for help with a logo, graphic design, or full branding package?
Branding can be a bit more complicated than our pre-set packages afford, so send us some info on your business and what you’re looking to accomplish, and we’ll get back to you to do a branding analysis and estimate.