Bold Web Design Package
5 Page Website
- Theme Setup & Basic Customization
- 5 Pages (Home, About, Services, Blog/Portfolio, Contact)
- Social Media Integration
- Mailchimp Installation/Sign-up Form
- 2 Revisions
- Search Engine Friendly
- Responsive Website
- Mobile Friendly Website
- Hosting & Domain Fee
- Email setup
- Premium Plugins
- Changing Hosting and Domain Location
- Lifetime Support
Ongoing Website Maintenance
- Web Hosting (Limitations apply)
- Daily Website Backups
- Ensure your WP Version, Themes & Plugins are updated as new versions come out (very important for site security)**
- Monitor your website security plugin and keep patches and recommendations up to date***
- Comment Moderation
- 1 Hour of Blog Work/Changes or 3 Blog Post Uploads
**Occasionally when new WP versions, themes or plugins come out – the updated code can cause other features on your site to break or require updating. This should be considered part of the overall cost of running a website. Fixing any such required updates is not included in the monthly maintenance fee.
***This package offers some great basic protection against intrusions and website hacks – you will be much more protected than not having them in place, but no site can ever be 100% hack-proof. If your site does experience a hack or security breach, we can recommend a service to help get the hack removed. Any costs associated with fixing a hack or injected code, is not included in the monthly maintenance fee.
Additional Web Design Services
- Hosting & Domain Set Up – $100
- Move Hosting & Domain Location – $175
- Branded Email Setup for 2 Email Addresses – $75
- Uploading and Optimizing Blog Posts – $25 each
- Add eCommerce functionality – Starting from $500
- Add additional pages – Starting from $100 per page
Other Maintenance/Updates – $100/hour
How long does a new web design take?
It depends on the complexity of the project and the availability of the content provided by the client. Our estimated timelines for our pre-planned packages are as follows:
- Basic Web Design plans – within 2-4 business days from the receipt of the project information packet
- Bold Web Design plans – within 7-10 business days from the receipt of the project information packet
- Premium Web Design plans – within 2-3 weeks from the receipt of the project information packet
More customized and complex project timelines will vary – we’ll estimate a timeline when your project is booked and will do our best to keep to that. Keep in mind, these timelines are not guaranteed and can be delayed if we are awaiting content, feedback, revisions, or other information from the client.
Once you send my design - can I request changes?
All of our packages offer at least 1 round of revisions. To avoid what can often turn into an endless back and forth of small tweaks or changes – all revision requests must be made in one complete list. When you receive your first draft, please look over it carefully and make a complete list of all edits and/or changes that you want made. Each revision list will be logged and after you reach the maximum number of revisions for your selected package (1 revision for Basic, 2 revisions for Bold, 3 revisions for Premium), you will be billed at our hourly rate ($100/hr) for any additional modifications or requests.
Do you create the design on my live site?
No – all designs are first created on our test servers. Once the final design is approved by the customer and the final payment is made – we will migrate the design to your domain/live site. At that point, the project is considered complete – any additional changes/updates will be billed at our hourly rate.
How does the payment work?
Whether you are selecting one of our pre-packaged plans, or a custom plan – payments for services are due in 3 installments:
- 1/3 due upon sign up, to hold your spot
- 1/3 due before the work begins
- 1/3 due upon approval of the design (before being moved to your live domain)
I just want a few changes to my existing site - do I need to buy a full web design package?
No problem! We’ll connect with you to get a list of what you need done – if possible we’ll provide a quote for the work or an estimate of the time required which will be billed at our hourly rate.
All hourly work must be paid for up-front, in 2 hour increments.
I love my new design! Do you have a referral program?
Yes!! We are so grateful for our clients and their referrals. If you refer a new client to us, simply have them mention your name when they call. If they choose us for one of our web design packages or a custom package, both you and your friend will receive a $25 credit towards any of our services!
Is Your Project Not “Cookie Cutter”?
If your project doesn’t fit into one of our pre-designed packages described above – drop us a line and we’ll follow up to discuss what your needs are, and we can then provide a custom quote.